Professional Learning Institute
The Queen Rania Teacher Academy is proud to announce the launch of the : “Professional Learning Institute (PLI): Explore, Apply & Transform Teaching". This institute is an exciting new addition to its repertoire of professional development activities within the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) program.
The PLI program offers comprehensive teacher training courses which are intended to guide teachers as they Explore:
• Evidence-based, best practices in teaching from acclaimed institutions
• Proven trends in contemporary teaching strategies
• Individual learning/teaching paths
Focusing on specific teaching challenges and subject-based concepts, PLI will demonstrate to teachers how to Apply relevant skills and knowledge to their teaching portfolio. Each institute is geared towards building the capacity and capability of classroom teachers to enhance students’ achievements and learning experience.
Presented as a series of three-day training workshops, the institute will provide teachers with the opportunity to participate in intensive and interactive educational experiences designed to Transform the learning process and engage students in creative, original and inspiring ways that encourage learning in the classroom.
The three-day training experience will be offered exclusively to Private Schools, from January 23rd to 25th, 2017 at the QRTA campus in Dabouq.
- Regular Rate: 220 JOD
- Special Offer: 10% discount for the group registration per school
For more information please contact:
- Shireen Faraj, Professional Learning Institute Workshops Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heba Al Far, IB workshops administrator: email@example.com