1. What is the deadline for registration?
There are three types of registration:
The Early Bird Registration: This registration offers participants a discounted price if they register and pay two months before the start of the workshop.
Registration: This is a normal registration after the early bird period; registration is open until two weeks before the start of the workshop.
Late Registration: This rate will apply if the participant applies after the normal registration period.
2. What is the cost for the courses?
If a participant registers during the early bird period then the fee is $900, during the normal registration period, the fee is $990 and for late registrations the fee is $1,050.
3. What is the category of the workshop?
The category for the workshop can be found on the website, under the IB Workshops section.
4. Is there a recommended hotel in the area?
The recommended hotel is the Kempinski Hotel Amman.
5. What time will the course end?
Below is a specified time table for the three day course:
* It is a requirement to be an hour earlier (8:00 A.M) for the first day of the course.
6. How far is the airport from the venue?
Depending on traffic, it can take about an hour to reach the venue.